#Cheap #car #insurance #in #az
Arizona Insurance For Everyone
- There are over 5.1 million registered automobiles in Arizona (as of 2012).
- The average 12-month auto insurance policy was $1,222 as of December of 2013, which is good news for consumers.
- Lower average cost is a result of the number of options for cheap insurance Arizona residents have at their disposal.
- There are a number of ways Arizona has been able to keep rates low. They made Uninsured Motorist Coverage mandatory as well as fought vehicle-related crime.
- The establishment of the Arizona Vehicle Theft Task Force has successfully recovered over 30,000 vehicles with a value of $323 million for its citizens. This helps keep rates low for Comprehensive coverage in particular.
- The number of licensed drivers in the state is 4.7 million as of 2012.
- There were over 104,000 automobile crashes in Arizona during 2011.
- Despite the state’s auto insurance requirements, around 12% of drivers are still uninsured. This is one of the largest contributing factors to insurance costs.
Car insurance in the state of Arizona is a legal requirement. For most of us, the minimum amount of insurance is all we will need.
If you have a loan out on your vehicle or lease a vehicle, the banks may require you to have more.
Here is what is expected of drivers in the Four Corners State:
- Bodily Injury Coverage with a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage at a minimum of $10,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage of at least $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage at a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- There is more insurance you can add if desired.
- The above insurance only covers the other party involved in a crash.
- The Uninsured Motorist coverage makes sure that you are not paying out of pocket if someone else is breaking the law.
- When people drive without insurance, it is often hard to get them to pay for any damages they may have caused.