#restaurant business plan
Fast Food Restaurant Business Plan
Fresin Fries is a locally owned fast food outlet that will be positioned as an international franchise through our creative approach to the company’s image and detail presentation. Fresin Fries will provide a combination of excellent food at value pricing, with fun packaging and atmosphere. Fresin Fries is the answer to an increasing demand for snack-type fast food, to be consumed while window shopping and walking around inside a shopping mall.
In today’s highly competitive environment, it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate one fast food outlet from another. Singapore, a city state, is now becoming the model metropolis for Asia’s new economic boom. With more than 11 million visitors yearly, mainly from neighboring countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines), Singapore’s retail sector is the strongest in the region.
Our main priority is to establish one outlet in a crowded mall, preferably in one of prominent shopping malls in Singapore. Later, our effort will be a further development of more retail outlets in the surrounding area.
This plan is prepared to obtain a location for the initial launch of this concept. Additional financing will need to be secured for the two subsequent outlets, anticipated in month 13 and early in year three. The financing, in addition to the capital contributions from shareholders, will allow Fresin Fries to successfully open and expand through year two. The initial capital investment will allow Fresin Fries to provide its customers with a value-driven, entertaining experience through the creativity of its founders.
Fresin Fries will entice youngsters to bring their friends and family with our innovative environment, fresh-cut Belgian fries, and selection of unique signature dipping sauces.
Please note that all tables are in Singaporean Dollars (1 USD= S$1.60)
Need actual charts?
We recommend using LivePlan as the easiest way to create graphs for your own business plan.
- To establish a presence as a successful local fast food outlets and gain a market share in Singapore’s fast food industry.
- To make Fresin Fries a destination spot for mall-goers.
- To expand into a number of outlets by year three, and sell the franchise to neighboring metropolitan cities, such as Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Manila.
Our main goal is to be one of the most successful fast food outlets in Singapore, starting with one retail outlet located inside a major shopping mall as a “market tester.”
Fresin Fries will strive to be a premier local fast food brand in the local marketplace. We want our customers to have the total experience when visiting our outlet(s) and website as they will learn about this fascinating new “pop culture.” We will sell merchandise from pre-packaged sauces and t-shirts, to potato cutters, all with our official brand attached to them.
Our main focus will be serving high-quality food at a great value.
1.3 Keys to Success
To succeed in this business we must:
- Create a unique, innovative, entertaining menu that will differentiate us from the rest of the competition.
- Control costs at all times, in all areas and implement a conservative approach to growth policy. Although, we provide more than enough fund to open more than one outlet, we want to be on the safe side of the business.
- Sell the products that are of the highest quality, as well as keeping the customers happy with all of our product categories from food to store merchandising.
- Provide 100% satisfaction to our customers and maintaining the level of excellent services among other competitors.
- Encourage the two most important values in fast food business: brand and image, as these two ingredients are a couple of main drivers in marketing communications.
- Get access to high-traffic shopping malls near the target market.
- Promote good values of company culture and business philosophy.
Your business plan can look as polished and professional as this sample plan. It’s fast and easy, with LivePlan.