The resume for the New Graduate nurse position has to present skills and qualifications specifically required for this profession.
This free resume can also work as a template for job titles as follows – Entry level nurse, New Grad RN, Registered Nurse/New Grad, RN-New Grad or New Grad Nursing.
Here is a free sample
New Graduate Nurse Resume Example
New Graduate Nursing Resume Template
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
NEW GRADUATE NURSE
New RN graduate with two years recent internship work experience in the [healthcare – oncology department].
Objective Statement Join a medical organization as a graduate nurse to use my exceptionally quick learning abilities to work hard, focus, and implement health care practices/procedures and to develop my nursing experience and skills.
- State licensed RN
- Completed Critical care, PACU and ED
- GPA transcript
- BSN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
RN Graduate Nurse [Hospital Name] [Location] 2011 – Present
- Participated in RN training sessions – Was guided on the basic principles of nursing, including – physical, biological and psycho-social sciences.
- Provided patient care and/or supported nursing activities.
- Utilized judgment supported by nursing theory and practice in the delivery of nursing care.
- Coordinated nursing lab tests and medical care under the direction and supervision of head nurse.
- Coordinated physician reviews to clarify medical issues and provide updates on the healthcare review status.
- Communicated with the patients’ family members.
- Assisted nursing manager and staff in the planning and developing of implementation and evaluation of nursing training materials.