Divorce Filing and Divorce Help in Orlando FL
For Over 23 Years, I ve Been Helping Many Clients With Their Divorce Documents as a Paralegal in Orlando.
Why Choose Us For Divorce Help?
* Free phone consultation to discuss steps and fees to get a low cost divorce
* Professional, licensed and highly experienced (thousands of clients – really!) paralegal centrally located in Orlando.
* We see clients by appointment only and offer same day appointments.
* If you are unable to come into our office, we can schedule a phone conference to start your divorce forms.
* We use Florida Supreme Court Forms to process your case quickly and accurately. The use of Florida specific forms allows us to assist individuals throughout Florida.
* You make the decisions (no pushy divorce lawyers telling you what to do!) and we will prepare the paperwork properly and under your direction.
* Many counties have additional requirements which are not mandated by Florida statutes or Florida Supreme Court rules, no worries as we contact every county and are in compliance with their local rules.
About Accurate Noel Services in Orlando
- C entrally located in O rlando
- Provide self-help legal services and assistance completing legal forms and filing income tax returns.
- Over 23 years experience
- Average Reviewer Rating of 4.8 out of 5 Stars
- Average savings of 75%-80% over hiring an attorney – same quality!
- Emergency / quick appointments and super fast turnaround times available!
- Most of our clients are in the greater Orlando area but we service clients throughout the State of Florida. With over 23 years of experience
- Credit cards accepted.
Dissolution of Marriage Procedure
We realize that filing a Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce) can be a difficult decision. We are not attorneys being paid by the hour; we charge a flat rate affordable fee. You will speak to a friendly, caring and knowledgeable case manager who will assist you with your needs. As we are not attorneys, if you require legal advice or need to know your rights, we suggest you consult with an attorney prior to starting a case with us.
STEP 1 On your initial visit or scheduled phone conference, you will provide us with the information we need to type your Divorce papers. Our fee will be paid at that time. ($250.00 without children or property) and ($450.00 with a child) and the cost of a mandatory parenting class which can be taken online costing approximately $20.00 each. Next we will schedule a follow-up appointment 5 to 10 days later depending on the complexity of your case.
STEP 2 At the second appointment, you will review the accuracy of the forms and we will make necessary changes. Your signature will then be required and we will notarize your documents free of charge. You may bring your spouse in to sign the papers at the same time or they may make an appointment to sign separately. In the event that your spouse does not agree to sign the papers in our office you do have 3 other options: 1) You can mail the papers to your spouse. They must sign their papers with a notary and return them to you to be filed in the court; or 2) File your papers in the Court first and then have the Clerk of Court forward your papers to the Sheriff to serve the papers on your spouse (additional fee, depending on where your spouse lives); or use a private process server to do the same; or 3) If you have honestly tried all means to locate your spouse and cannot locate them, the court requires a search and a publication in a local newspaper, a consultation with an attorney may be appropriate but is not required.
STEP 3 File your papers DIRECTLY with the Court along with the filing fee of $408.00. You may ask the court if you qualify to have the court costs waived! Please be aware that we will type all forms contained in the divorce packet that you request, however, the court, NOT US, will set your case for a final hearing to dissolve your marriage.
Accurate Noel Services will assist you with all your Florida divorce document needs. We DO NOT give legal advice and CANNOT represent you in court. We are form-preparers, also known as non-lawyers. We CAN only provide you with information and assist with document preparation. It s a great option over pure Do It Yourself (DIY) because if you make a mistake, it can stall your case for many months. If we are unable to help you, we do our best to refer you to an attorney who can process your case.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Simply call us at (407) 599-0088 now or fill out the form in the upper right of this page to schedule your free consultation to discuss an affordable, fast solution to your divorce situation.