Physician – Internal Medicine (relief)
Location: Eugene, OR, US
PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician – Internal Medicine (relief) based in the Eugene, OR community.
PeaceHealth is a well-established financially stable multi-specialty provider group looking for a physician interested in an outpatient Internal Medicine relief opportunity to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient’s condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients.
- M.D. or D.O. or foreign equivalent degree
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited U.S. Internal Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Internal Medicine Residency
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire)
We offer the unique opportunity to practice Internal Medicine with an adult practice, a highly competitive pay system, full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance and some benefits. PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our Internal Medicine providers are for our communities.
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org.
Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city s official slogan is A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors. Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
Here s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy Reed.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Eugene, OR community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, OR, Physician Surgeons South Building (427)
Job Category. Physician; Physician – Primary Care
Work Type: Per Diem/Relief
Posting Notes: Eugene, OR || Physician; Physician – Primary Care || Per Diem/Relief || INTERNAL MED SVCS
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Job Segment: Internal Medicine, Medical, Social Media, Laboratory, Fundraising, Healthcare, Marketing, Science, Nonprofit
Please Click Apply