Travel and Airline Credit Cards
Check out our list of the latest travel credit card offers, including bonus offers. Whether it’s flights, nights or points, we’ve made it easy to compare. If you’re a frequent flyer or road warrior, an airline or travel card will help you earn perks faster. The following cards from our partners offer travel rewards. Find the one suits you best and apply online .
See offers from our partners below.
at Discover s
- New! We’ll monitor your Social Security Number. Get an alert if we find your Social Security Number on any of thousands of risky websites.* Activate for Free.
- Match Mile For Mile: We’ll match all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your FICO Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No Annual Fee.
- See additional Discover it Miles details
at Discover s
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption – Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – as long as there’s a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- See additional Chase Sapphire Preferred Card details
at Chase s
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don’t expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.99% – 23.99% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
- See additional Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card details
at Bank of America s
or call Bank of America at
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG Marriott Rewards hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
- See additional Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express details
at American Express s
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase it’s automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.99-24.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
- See additional Chase Freedom Unlimited details