- Expand your mind. Then expand your horizons.
- Living Here
- Get Involved
- Grab a Bite
- See the World
- Catch a Show
- Get in the Game
While nothing compares to being here in person, you can get a glimpse of campus by viewing our virtual tour.
- Find application requirements and assistance.
- Apply for Undergraduate Admission
- Apply to Graduate School
- Apply to Our Professional Schools
- Cost, Tuition and Financial Aid
- You begin with a question. The possibilities of where you end up have no limits.
- Research Focus Areas
- Faculty Expertise
- Business Partnership Opportunities
- Facilities and Resources
- We have a rich history and a bright future of educating through teaching, research, creative activity and service.
- South Carolina at a Glance
- Our Leadership
- Offices and Divisions
- Our History
- Directory Search
- Employment: Working at UofSC
University of South Carolina System
From the Lowcountry to the Upstate, our system enrolls more than nearly 50,000 students every year, making higher education accessible and affordable across the state.
- Here’s where the Carolina story unfolds every day. Find out about events, meet our students and faculty, and more.
- What’s Happening @UofSC
- Our Stories
- University Events
Freshman application deadline is Dec. 1
“Without Carolina, I would not have been as prepared for a career in nursing as I am. I have developed a community and connections that I could not have experienced anywhere else.”
“Without the mentoring, encouragement and support from my professors, I don’t know where I’d be.”
De’Aria Bryant, Computer Science
“Service to me is getting out there, getting involved and getting it done. I love connecting and learning more about different people because that’s a big part of service, too.”
Taylor Shearer, Marine Science
“During my term in Sweden, I studied how socialist policies interact with entrepreneurship. I also took a business ethics course that focused mainly on U.S. companies. It was an interesting experience studying American business from an outsider’s perspective.”
Jake Dustan, International Business and Entrepreneurship